Monday 31 January 2011

congratulations!

Congratulations to myself!
I am going to make two documentaries about the “current” student protests in the UK.
In fact, as an international student, the issue of the tuition fees and the UK government’s decision to cut the spending on higher education does not affect my life, or at least not directly, but for many reasons I feel sympathy with the students.
During my documentaries I will mainly show different aspects of the life of a British student and will try to find out how the coalition government’s measures in this regard will affect the prospect of the higher education and many other issues.
I didn’t want my weblog to become that political. No! But, let’s face it! That is a very important event happening around us! It does matter to everyone, local or international student and even other people who are not studying.

Your creative ideas regarding my documentaries are welcome!
Ahh, btw, before the recent rally on Saturday, I went to the UBS office at Brunel. I expected the guys at the office to help me find other students who are somehow actively following the protests or at least could find me a union representative to interview me in this regard. Their answer was simply NO. but I am wondering why!

No comments: